A Mini Hornit is a colourful (and loud!) mini horn, meant for scooters and bikes. The features of a Mini Hornit are:
- Produces 25 different sounds!
- Two 12 lumen white and green lights (5 different modes) Brighter than many bike lights on the market offering a genuine safety feature
- Remote trigger for easy use – you don’t have to take your hands off the handlebars to use it!
- Wings clip on to fit and bike or scooter!
- 2x AAA batteries included (we liked that bit!)
The Mini Hornit does have an adjustable volume so it won’t get too annoying if used indoors, like most children will! The 25 sounds include racing cars, motorbikes and plane sounds to lasers, UFOs, sirens and animal sounds.
We gave it to our 13 year old to test. Firstly he went through all the lights and sound combinations whilst sitting in the lounge, as most children will do. (This is where we liked the volume control!) He loved the animal sounds as they made the dog go crazy but he preferred the siren and said he was going to play tricks on his friends as it sounded so real.
However, before it could be tested on the scooter – there was an argument with the side of a hill and a sticky up tree root and one ankle was broken. Not good for scootering around as two legs are most certainly needed!
As we all know, boys will be boys and they are ingenious fellows. Once he was mobile and able to pad around the house the Mini Hornit came back out of its pack. Our lad loves his Nerf guns and the funny little spongy bullets turn up all over the place here.
His Nerf gun has now got a funky new addition…a search light a la Mini Hornit and sound effects too!
Mini Hornit is available from Amazon at £19.99 – look up Mini Hornit